Sailor Dragon Barf By Ardweden WARNING! This is a story that is not to be taken seriously. Not even semi-seriously. It's about... well, you'll know later. Anyway, I babbled on and on and on one day, and that's how this story was made. So don't expect it to be descriptive, deep, moving, or even have a decent plot. You have been warned. For full effect, read this story out loud and as fast as you can. Once upon a time, the Sailor Scouts were walking in the park in Angel Grove. (Yes, the one the bad guys in Power Rangers always show up in. No, I don't like Power Rangers.) They were walking along, talking about nothing and everything in particular, when they saw The Magic Few coming in the other direction. (I still have to figure out how they got there.) So the two groups talked, The Magic Few making some interesting remarks about Angel Grove and Earth in general, when Serena asked, "Can you show us something from Ineckey?" The TMF agreed. After all, Ineckey was much more fun than Earth anyway. They used their keys and summoned something not of this world: Michelina. Michelina's a giant purple dragon who's supposed to protect the TMF in times of need... or be summoned so they could show her off to their friends. Now, Michelina had a serious problem: she's bulimic. This means that she'll go on eating splurges, then throw it all up so (theoretically) she wouldn't get fat. And they summoned her when she was about to eat. She was starving, so she began to eat everything in sight. Trees, park benches, and anything else. Naturally, the TMF screamed, the Sailor Scouts yelled, and Serena wailed and cried her little eyes out. When they finished doing that, they ran away. They were making excellent progress when Amy tripped on a tree root. The others were too absorbed in escaping the living purple vacuum cleaner to even notice. Amy tried to get up, but she was thoroughly stuck in a giant wad of bubble gum that the Bubble Gum Monster (see last episode of Power Rangers) left when it tried to defeat the Mega-Zord-thingie. Along came Michelina, and poor Amy was swallowed up. The Sailor Scouts and the TMF were very sad, of course, and they held a very expensive funeral for their recently deceased friend. The TMF cried, the Sailor Scouts sobbed, and Serena wailed and cried her little eyes out. No one was more upset than Michelina, she ate her after all, who made a promise to herself never to go on splurges again. This was all fine and dandy until Michelina felt the urge to go to the little dragon's room. She left the funeral as quietly as possible and snuck into the nearest port-a-potty. (The real bathroom was destroyed by the Bubble Gum Monster.) There, she emptied the contents of her stomach, including (much to her surprise) Amy! She returned at the end of her own funeral, and there was much rejoicing. Amy was back, and she forgave Michelina after much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Things were just peachy again, and would have continued to be if not for the latest monster attack. This attack was not directed at the Sailor Scouts or TMF, but at the Power Rangers instead. This didn't stop the two groups from trying to defend Angel Grove, however, and the TMF attacked it immediately while the Sailor Scouts took the time to call out their transformations. Amy was going to yell "Mercury Crystal Power!" like she always did, until a strange urge came over her, and she yelled, "Dragon Power!" instead. She reappeared with a purple and pink uniform. She was no longer Sailor Mercury; she was... Sailor Dragon Barf! So they did battle with the monster, and were having a very easy time of it, too, until a bomb/lightning bolt/whatever it is that makes those monsters grow hit it. It instantly became a gazillion times its original size, like in the cartoons when they use Miracle Grow. The TMF and Sailor Scouts had a harder time now simply because it was so huge. Soon, due to their collective lack of experience in fighting monsters a zillion times their size, all the Sailor Scouts and TMF were hurt... except for Sailor Dragon Barf. She was very upset, and said an ultra-corny speech (which I don't feel like relating). Afterwards she started out a Mercury Bubbles Blast, but instead said, "Dragon Poison Spray!" All of her bubbles turned an icky green color, and they burst. This easily killed off the monster... unfortunately, Sailor Dragon Barf underestimated her own strength. Everyone on Earth died except for herself (it was her own attack) and Michelina (she burps poisonous deadly gas after she drinks alcohol). This depressed the two greatly, and after much wailing and gnashing of teeth they decided that life wasn't worth living. Michelina flew Amy to the top of Tokyo Tower, and they jumped off. Michelina wanted to die, but her dragon instincts kicked in and she flew to safety after the last minute. Amy fell and fell and fell until... She woke up. The moral of the story: stay out of a hungry dragon's way. Unless, of course, you're dreaming.